IRS Acceptance Agent

IRS Acceptance Agents Who Can Assist With Your US Taxes and Benefits

If you are a Canadian citizen working in the United States and you need to file taxes with the IRS, or you want to take advantage of benefits or services offered by the US government, you will require an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN). You will also require an ITIN to run your day-to-day operations and report your taxes if you have a business or other organization in the United States.

As an Acceptance Agent, Legacy Accounting LLP is authorized by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to assist individuals and business owners who do not qualify for a Social Security Number but still need an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to process taxes with the United States government. 

We can facilitate the application process by reviewing the necessary documents and forwarding completed tax forms to the IRS. Our services can help reduce the likelihood of your documents being rejected due to missing or incomplete information as we ensure that everything is complete, accurate and legible.

We are also able to follow through on receiving an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for clients who require one from Internal Revenue Services.

If you would like assistance in applying for your Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), contact Legacy Accounting LLP; we are more than happy to help individuals and businesses.

Contact Legacy